Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life planning!

I've been doing well with running- yesterday I did 20 min on the elliptical on a level 9, then 25 min on the treadmill (5 min warm up, then a cycle of 90 sec run, 90 sec walk, 3 min run, 3 min walk).  The only problem I'm having with the running is that I'm getting some pretty bad shin splints.  I'm going to hit up the gym later this afternoon and just do 45 min on the elliptical, level 10.  Working out for my isn't as hard as controlling what I eat though.  I really need to concentrate on that and control my cravings!

Today I went back to the UT Career Exploration Center and got a lot of help with some career-related stuff.  I got my test results back from the Myers-Briggs test and the Strong Interest Inventory and it said that I would do really well in enterprising and marketing.  So I am going to try and work under a marketing professor this fall instead of working in the psych school.  This spring I want to do a lot of information interviews and networking so I can grab an internship for my senior year.  Things are going really well so far with all that!

Today is Virginia's last day at her job so we're going out tonight to celebrate!  Probably sushi of some sort and then downtown.  I do have to be up very early tomorrow so I can't go too crazy.  Maybe (hopefully) I'll run into some cute ex lovers!! haha jk

AHH MY CAR IS READY!! must go!

No comments: